To improve the well-being and health conditions of families through a collaborative system of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual supports.
All citizens of Spalding County are safe, educated, healthy and community-minded.
- Reduce absenteeism
- Improve reading skills
- Increase on‐time high school graduation
- Increase interventions for families
Improved Health Outcomes
- Reduce the incidents of child neglect
- Improve nutritional status of senior adults
- Increase the number of senior citizens receiving File of Life Tool
- Maximize utilization of charitable resources through shared information on Charity Tracker
- Build organizational capacity in grassroots nonprofit organizations to increase and improve services
- Reduce the percentage of students eligible to receive free or reduced price meals