Our partners meet on the 2nd Wednesday of each month except July. Location: Spalding County Extension Office;835 Memorial Drive;Griffin GA. Time: 9:00AM.
This is the place where partners network, connect and build capacity by sharing data, ideas and resources. Monthly speakers provide subjects of interest to our membership.
2018 programs include:
- Human Trafficking by Bob Rodgers of Street Grace
- Spalding County Extension Services, Cindee Sweda
- Healing Communities by Tony Lowden, Faith and Justice Initiative
- Speed networking with Brett Bell & Griffin-Spalding Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
- Benchmark Mobile Crisis Unit, Theresa Hegyi LCSW
- Square Foot Ministries, Jeff Williams (August)
- Accountability Court, Judge Sid Esary (September)
- Promise Place (October)
- Waypoint Griffin
- Rushton’s Hope
The Collaborative hosted the Live 2 Lead John Maxwell Leadership Simulcast for our grass root leaders in June 2018.
We encourage others that share our mission and vision to join us!
All meetings are open to the public Refer to our Home Page for details of the next meeting.
#ConnectingPartnersCommunityOrganization #SharingData #BuildlingCapacity #RespondingToCommunityNeeds. #LinkingPeopleToResources